Tilman’s Anticold tablets contain echinacea, the healing herb known for its antibacterial properties and action against viruses. It is scientifically proven to contain beneficial antibiotic, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties that contribute to protecting the immune system.
- Dry coneflower extract (echinacea)
- 1 tablet twice per day for 10 days.
- For people over 12 years of age and over.
- Avoid use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Avoid use if battling autoimmune conditions.
- 14 clinical studies prove that echinacea reduces the chance of a cold by 58%.
- 6 clinical studies with a total of 2458 participants have proven that echinacea reduces the re-emergence of symptoms and complications.
Echinacea is primarily used for the stimulation of the immune and lymphatic system, successfully strengthening the body’s defences against respiratory infections like the common cold.
This therapeutic herb, and in turn Tilman’s Anticold tablets, have antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and stimulating properties.