How to Use
- The tablets must be taken with water.
- When travelling, take the tablets 30 minutes before departure.
Children over the age of 3: Take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times a day (maximum 2 tablets a day).
Children over the age of 6: Take 1 tablet 1 to 4 times a day (maximum 4 tablets a day).
Adults and children over the age of 12: Take 2 tablets 1 to 4 times a day.
Pregnant women: Take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 midday, or 2 tablets in the morning (maximum 2 tablets a day).
- Bulking agents: cellulose – standardised dry extract of ginger* (Zingiber officinale) 50 mg
- Calcium phosphate
- Silicium dioxide
- Magnesium stearate
- Coating: hypromellose, titanium oxide, talc, glycerol.
* 10% gingerols: 50 mg of standardised extract equivalent to 500 mg of ginger powder.
- Do not use in case of bile duct obstruction.