Vitamin B12 is the largest and most structurally complex vitamin. It can be found in animal protein and its main source is the microorganisms of the intestinal system of vegetarian animals.
Reduced intake of vitamin B12 can cause severe and irreversible damage, especially to the brain and nervous system. At levels only slightly lower than normal, a number of symptoms can be observed such as fatigue, lethargy, depression, poor memory, shortness of breath, headaches and pale skin, especially in the elderly (over 60 years old) who produce less gastric acid in the stomach as they grow older, thus increasing the likelihood of B12 deficiency.
- Strawberry flavour.
- The caloric value per lozenges is less than 0.5 calories.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Each packet contains 60 tablets.
- Take 1 tablet daily.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Pregnant women, as well as those breastfeeding, children and people with prescribed medication, should consult their doctor or pharmacist before using the product.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Medicine like antibiotic chloramphenicol, proton pump inhibitors, antacids, metformin for diabetes, contraceptives and H2 histamine receptor antagonists can cause insufficient absorption of vitamin B12.
- To maintain the product’s quality, store in a cool, dry place away from heat, light and moisture.