Amla dry extract (Phyllanthus emblica) 500 mg:
Amla, better known as the ‘Indian gooseberry’, is extremely rich in vitamin C and commonly used in Ayurvedic tradition. Its use in extract form provides the benefits of all active substances.
Walnut leaf dry extract (Juglans regia) 50 mg:
Dry walnut leaf extract, rich in polyphenols and more precisely in tannins, helps to control the lipid metabolism (cholesterol and triglycerides) in combination with a balanced diet.
Olive fruit dry extract (Olea europaea) 25 mg (equivalent to 5 mg hydroxytyrosol):
Dry olive extract contains hydroxytyrosol, one of the most powerful antioxidants and antiradicals found in nature. The olive fruit contributes to maintaining a normal blood pressure.
Red yeast rice powder (Monascus purpureus) 33.6 mg (equivalent to 1.45 mg of monacolines):
Red yeast rice (rice fermented with the yeast Monascus purpureus) contains monacoline K, in a composition that enables direct absorption by the body.
- Amla dry extract (Phyllanthus emblica) 500 mg
- Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose
- Walnut leaf dry extract (Juglans regia) 50 mg
- Anticaking agent : silicon dioxide
- Red yeast rice powder (Monascus purpureus) 33.6 mg (equivalent to 1.45 mg of monacolines)
- Olive fruit dry extract (Olea europaea) 25 mg (equivalent to 5 mg hydroxytyrosol)
- Bulking agent: magnesium oxide
- Glazing agents: hydroxypropyl cellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, calcium carbonate
- Anticaking agents: talc, magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Colour: copper complexes of chlorophyllins.
HOW TO USE:
Adults: 2 tablets, taken once in the evening.
- This product is unsuitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, children under 18 and adults over 70 years of age.
- Ask the advice of a doctor about the consumption of this product in case of health problems.
- Should not be consumed by those taking cholesterol-lowering medicinal products.
- Should not be consumed if you are already taking products containing red yeast rice.
- Not to consume a daily amount of 3mg of monacolins from red yeast rice or more.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.