How to Use
- The tablets should be taken with water.
- For optimal treatment, continued use over 2-4 weeks is recommended.
To relieve mild nervous tension:
- Take 1 tablet up to 3 times a day (recommended dose for adults and adolescents from 12 years).
For sleep disorder relief:
- Take 1 tablet 30 minutes or an hour before going to sleep. If necessary, take an earlier dose in the evening too (recommended dose for adults and adolescents from 12 years).
- Do not exceed a dose of 4 tablets per day.
- Do not chew.
- This product is not recommended for pregnant or women who are breastfeeding.
- Speak to a doctor if symptoms persist or worsen after 2 weeks of continued use.
- Each tablet contains 500mg of Valerian root dry extract (Valeriana ofcinalis L.), or approximately 2 g – 3 g of Valerian root.