HOW IT WORKS
The natural hyperthermal water used in the production of Flexicream comes from one of the deepest geothermal sources in the Euganese basin (Italy). Its properties stimulate the physiological process of cartilage repair and the trace elements it contains help reduce inflammation.
Vanillylbutyl ether, an innovative constituent of Flexicream, has a warming effect on the skin.
Scientifically recognized for its action on pain modulation, it is odorless and does not irritate the skin.
HOW TO USE
Adults and children from 6 years:
Apply a thin layer of Flexicream 2 to 3 times per day on the specific part, then perform a massage until a complete absorption. Depending on the area, a feeling of warmth will be felt immediately.
Wash hands after use.
Perform a massage with Flexicream in case of cramps, spasms and muscle contractions, fibromyalgia, tendinitis, arthritis, muscle warmup and recovery, sports injuries.
- Store in a cool (15-25 ° C), dry place away from sunlight and heating source.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Stop use if irritation occurs and consult your doctor.
- Do not use on irritated skin, open wounds or for people with skin diseases.
- Do not use for children under 6 years old.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and mucous membranes.
- Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to the components.
- The expiry date refers to the intact and well preserved product.
- Do not use after the expiry date.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
- Should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients in tube : Aqua*• Ethylhexyl Palmitate • Dicaprylyl Ether • Cetearyl Alcohol • Glyceryl Stearate • Cetearyl Glucoside • Phytosterols (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride • Tocopherol • Sodium Polyacrylate • Phenoxyethanol • Ethylexyl-glycerin • Vanillyl Butyl Ether.
*Hyperthermal Salsobromoiodic Water.